Thursday, October 30, 2014

What are they saying?


What are they saying?
A poetic response on "The Sound of the Hollyhocks"

Sitting there, talking to the flowers
Green, Blue, pink,
Dandelions, daisies, hollyhocks
They all tell another story,
but of what?
Is it a gift,
being able to talk to flowers?
Or is it a curse?
A curse to make you seem
mentally issued?
How do they speak?
Melodically?
Soothingly?
or even
demanding?
Flowers can be portrayed
as more than just plants
but as powerful speakers,
like Steve Jobs,
But how would I know?
I can not hear the dandelions, daises and the holly hocks speak,
but I can imagine.
I can imagine the flowers talking to me.

Can you hear the flowers?

File:Hollyhocks.JPG









http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hollyhocks.JPG



















No comments:

Post a Comment